Two things to make you laugh….

DSCN0974

We drew pictures of what we did in the morning (day) and what we did at night.  Here’s how this conversation went:

Me: “Tell me what you do during the day.”

Kinder: “I get dressed.”

Me: “Okay. Why don’t you have any clothes on?”

Kinder:  “You have to be naked to get dressed!”

Made me smile Smile

DSCN1003

I laughed out loud at this one….."not tooting gas….” he he!

It’s nice to have those little laughs when the stress of this starts to take hold:

DSCN0992

Anyone else working on benchmarking right now?  When those are done, it’s on to end of year assessments…

2 comments:

  1. LOL! The best part of our job :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen, can you e-mail me about the Fix It Up pages I purchased off TPT? My e-mail is saltfamily@comcast.net.

    Thanks,
    Pam Saltmarsh :)

    ReplyDelete