It’s Christmas in July! (That means a sale!)

It’s that time of year again!  Time to shop, prep and prepare for the upcoming school year!  Luckily this year, we have pushed our start date back to after Labor Day, so I have a nice long summer break!  We’ve already been to Florida and Las Vegas, our next trip is to New York! So excited about this trip!!

But, for now….

Christmas in July

I will be putting different items on sale for the next couple of weeks! Today and tomorrow I have placed my center packs on sale!

Check out the calendar of events:

image

I have bundled up all of my center packs as well!  I’ve combined my best sellers from each season to give you a fantastic deal! These won’t always be added to the sales I do, because they are already deeply discounted, but I will discount them again ONLY for this sale!  Grab them while they’re hot!

cropped cover

Fall Centers
if purchased separately: $49
bundled price: $39
sale price: $35

cropped cover winter center bundle

Winter Centers
if purchased separately: $62.50
bundled price: $49.00
sale price: $45.00

cropped coverspring

Spring Centers
if purchased separately: $63.50
bundled price: $49.00
sale price: $45.00

And finally here is a little freebie center pack that I posted a few years ago! It’s an oldie, but a goodie!!

image

Have a great week! Be sure to stop by my Facebook page – I’ll be having some flash giveaways throughout Christmas in July!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love sales! Thank you! And I loved meeting you in Vegas! You have really helped me be a better teacher! Thank you for sharing all your hard work and helping me be a better teacher! And thanks for taking the time to visit with me in Vegas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customers can win a different prize at the completion of the Del Taco Customer Satisfaction Survey and get Free Meal at Del Taco on their next visit by redeeming that code.

    del taco survey

    ReplyDelete